Monday, August 20, 2007

Spitfire Ownership Day One

The boys & their Dad bought the Spitfire today for $900 cash. The title and the old car are all theirs! KC says the Spitfire is "old, fast, and needs allot of work". T says "it's AWESOME!" and he's so excited they own it now. Ri says "I can't believe I'm doing this". Dad mostly wants the boys to know what it takes to purchase a car like this and all the work that it's going to need. He laid 9 $100 bills on the table and had a discussion about money. A few handshakes and a conversation later they were on their way to the "seller" to make a deal. They paid $900 for the Spitfire and it was delivered this evening...more pics to come!

1 comment:

FarmerO said...

Looks like tons of fun. My dad bought me a 1941 Chevrolet 4 door sedan that I fixed up and drove during high school. It was green and was a great car. I'll be following the progress of your adventures with the Spitfire.